Join Our Team!
Click here to view currently available positions.
Our Benefits Summary
- Medical insurance through Anthem, VA: competitive and affordable coverage for you and your family, with both in and out of network benefits
- Dental insurance through Delta Dental: competitive and affordable coverage for you and your family, with both in and out of network benefits
- Vision coverage through Superior Vision: available to you and your family on a voluntary basis
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) through Discovery Benefits: set aside pre-tax dollars to offset out of pocket medical, dental and vision expenses and for dependent care costs
- Basic Life/AD&D insurance through Cigna: provided to you at no cost
- Voluntary Life insurance through Cigna: additional, optional coverage available to you and your family
- Short Term Disability insurance through Cigna: income protection at no cost to you for up to 24 weeks if you become disabled due to illness or non-work related injury
- Long Term Disability insurance through Cigna: continued income protection at no cost to you if your illness or non-work related injury disability extends beyond 180 days
- Retirement (401k): the association provides a 50% match, up to 6% of your contributions, reach out to HR for additional information
- Holidays: the Association recognizes six (6) national holidays
- Vacation: full-time employees with less than 10 years service accrue 12 paid vacation days per year and employees with 20 or more years service accrue 20 days per year
- Sick Leave: full-time employees accrue up to 12 sick days per calendar year
- Educational Assistance Program: available to all full-time non-union employees, contact HR for additional information
The law requires Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.
Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For more information, please click on the following links: E-Verify and E-Verify Supplement.